Thursday, September 19, 2019

Still Not Done! But Almost! (And other stuff)



I really didn't expect it to take this long, but for the sake of not leaving things unspecified I want to say I am still writing the blog post about the media I consumed from May to August, I'm just super duper busy. 

Some of you may also be wondering what happened to my Twitter. I think it was hacked -- the password was changed somehow, to which I spent a dubious amount of time getting it back, and at that point I just shut it down. I'll make a new one at some point, but it was more important that I didn't have some rando tweeting weird stuff under my name.

Regardless, the article still needs the Movie, Album, and Anime portions written. I'd publish it in multiple parts, but I'm beginning to really like it as a single article. A big, long, door-stopper fantasy-novel series of an article. That's kinda fun, right? 

--

See you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change of Plans - I've been Journaling

Hello everyone. It's been a while, hasn't it? Six whole months -- the year is half over. In January, I wrote a 2023 plans post (whic...