Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The Update is Delayed



Yo yo yo yo yo 

Okay so the Tri-Yearly (that probably means once every three years but hey) Media Update is gonna get pushed back a bit. It's a doozy, a super-duper long read and likely my longest post, so I want to take my time fleshing out everything I have to say. Plus, I'm still writing my books and reading even more for the third media update at the same time as working a new job -- so life is definitely punching me in the throat right now. But fear not, nonexistent reader! It will be completed before the end of this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change of Plans - I've been Journaling

Hello everyone. It's been a while, hasn't it? Six whole months -- the year is half over. In January, I wrote a 2023 plans post (whic...