This is a personal blog, right?
I dunno, but here we go.
Other than a bunch of geography that can be seen literally anywhere else along the west coast, the Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay Park is one of the only things my home town has to offer for recreational activities. Well, that, and running from fires. Even in this photo we can see the smoke of one (though this one is a controlled burn).
Despite my cynicism, I still like riding my bike. Exercise is good for the body and the mind, and the Sacramento River has plenty of trails for someone to explore.
Turtle Bay's namesake, (a little pond along the bike trail) graced my eyes today with the beauty of a bunch of freshwater turtles sitting on a log. They're just chillin' out. I wish I had gotten a clearer picture, but the distance from trail to water is actually quite far.
Just posted this for fun. More of my typical "essay-like" entries are soon to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment