Sunday, May 22, 2022

The Voyage Departs! I have a new web novel on Royal Road - "Where Sky Meets Sea!"

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

The first chapter of Where Sky Meets Sea is public and free to read! 

It's been a long time coming. For years now I've teased my friends, family, and various mutuals with my long-winded, long-awaited projects, and for once I can finally say, here you go. 

WHERE SKY MEETS SEA: 

Everyone knows what lies past the horizon: the edge of the world. No one had thought there was something to see beyond the line where the sky meets the sea...

Until that day. The day a message in a bottle floated to shore, and was discovered by a young boy named Owin, and his little wolf pup, Cloud...

Adventure awaits in a world of magic and mystery, where things are not always what they seem, once we find what lies beyond the sky and the sea...

I wrote this as a short novel in 2019, over the course of the year. I had always wanted to continue it, because it was very open-ended. Well, after long consideration, I decided to make it a multiple arc story, and post it on Royal Road, on which my short horror story collection, The Many Horrors of Windle Rock, is also available to read for free.

The adventures of Owin and Cloud are just beginning. If you love seafaring, swashbuckling fantasy, then look no further -- a voyage awaits! 

Find it here: 

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/54616/where-sky-meets-sea


Until next time, sailors...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change of Plans - I've been Journaling

Hello everyone. It's been a while, hasn't it? Six whole months -- the year is half over. In January, I wrote a 2023 plans post (whic...